Staffing and Person-Centered Individual Supports
- One on one meetings with the AMF founder, Antonia at least once per month either in person or via Zoom.
- The AMF provides an Operations Manager to coordinate the smooth running of each Recovery Home.
- The AMF provides a live-in House Manager to provide on-site supervision and guidance.
- The AMF provides a Spiritual Advisor at its Recovery Homes. She works with each resident through the use of Reiki and other healing arts.
- The AMF offers one on one EFT/tapping sessions with a certified professional.
- Drug testing (urine and/or breathalyzer) is conducted upon admission and randomly throughout the stay for each resident.
- Regular medications are safe kept and monitored by AMF staff.
- AMF utilizes a camera monitoring security system in the common areas of the recovery house as well as the outside of the house.
- With written permission from the resident, AMF staff will provide weekly updates to the resident’s family, loved ones and or medical professionals.
Professional and Individual Services
- Spiritual Guidance
- One on one Reiki and EFT/tapping with a certified professional
- Wellness workshops conducted by the Spiritual Advisor
- In house yoga practices conducted by a certified professional
- Financial planning assistance
- Case management from a certified Peer Recovery Specialist
- Linkage to resume building and other job seeking resources
- Connection to NA/AA, SMART Recovery, Refuge Recovery, Celebrate Recovery and any other evolving recovery-based meetings
- And more!
Personal and Household Items/Utilities Provided
- Utilities – heat, water, electric, sewer
- Cleaning supplies
- Paper towels
- Feminine products
- Community trips to the beach, parks, lakes, mountains
- Outdoor cook outs and other outdoor activities
- Trips to Great Adventure or other Amusement/Recreational Parks
- Celebrations – birthdays, holidays, sobriety milestones
- Access to live stream from Honor Yoga class